Leadership Forum Overview
Thank you for a wonderful 2021 NEPBIS Network Leadership Forum!
Recordings of the keynotes and sessions will be available on the Total Webcasting platform for a year.
Please mark your calendars for next year’s NEPBIS Forum!
May 12th & 13th 2022
University of Virginia
Pennsylvania Department of Education
This Forum has specific strands where series of presentations occur around various applications of the PBIS Framework.
- PBIS Implementation & Sustainability – provides an opportunity for PBIS coaches, trainers, and district/regional administrators to explore issues related to implementation and sustainability.
- School-Wide PBIS – provides an overview of the first tier of School-Wide PBIS, including school climate and contextual fit.
- Class-Wide PBIS – provides an overview of PBIS in the classroom and shares proactive strategies to support teachers’ implementation of Class-Wide PBIS.
- Advanced Tiers of PBIS – focuses on targeted group (Tier 2) and intensive individualized (Tier 3) PBIS. Presenters share practices, systems, data structures, and outcomes.
- Integration & Alignment – focuses on ways to successfully align and connect mental health or academic supports and PBIS within the framework of multi-tiered systems of supports.
- District & State –focuses on building capacity at the school district and state levels to implement the MTSS / PBIS framework.