Leadership Forum Overview
Thank you for a wonderful 2021 NEPBIS Network Leadership Forum!
Recordings of the keynotes and sessions will be available on the Total Webcasting platform for a year.
Please mark your calendars for next year’s NEPBIS Forum!
May 12th 2022
University of Virginia
Pennsylvania Department of Education
This Forum has specific strands where series of presentations occur around various applications of the PBIS Framework.
- PBIS Implementation & Sustainability – provides an opportunity for PBIS coaches, trainers, and district/regional administrators to explore issues related to implementation and sustainability.
- School-Wide PBIS – provides an overview of the first tier of School-Wide PBIS, including school climate and contextual fit.
- Class-Wide PBIS – provides an overview of PBIS in the classroom and shares proactive strategies to support teachers’ implementation of Class-Wide PBIS.
- Advanced Tiers of PBIS – focuses on targeted group (Tier 2) and intensive individualized (Tier 3) PBIS. Presenters share practices, systems, data structures, and outcomes.
- Integration & Alignment – focuses on ways to successfully align and connect mental health or academic supports and PBIS within the framework of multi-tiered systems of supports.
- District & State –focuses on building capacity at the school district and state levels to implement the MTSS / PBIS framework.