Leadership Forum Overview
The NEPBIS Leadership Forum provides a regional opportunity to learn and connect with others around PBIS and related efforts in schools and community. The forum provides an opportunity for educators, administrators, trainers, and family members to network around multi-tiered behavioral frameworks in their schools and community.
Save the Date:
May 14th & 15th 2020 in Mystic, Connecticut
Mystic Marriott Hotel and Spa
625 North Road, Groton, CT
This Forum has specific strands where series of presentations occur around various applications of the PBIS Framework.
- PBIS Implementation & Sustainability – provides an opportunity for PBIS coaches, trainers, and district/regional administrators to explore issues related to implementation and sustainability.
- School-Wide PBIS – provides an overview of the first tier of School-Wide PBIS, including school climate and contextual fit.
- Class-Wide PBIS – provides an overview of PBIS in the classroom and shares proactive strategies to support teachers’ implementation of Class-Wide PBIS.
- Advanced Tiers of PBIS – focuses on targeted group (Tier 2) and intensive individualized (Tier 3) PBIS. Presenters share practices, systems, data structures, and outcomes.
- Integration & Alignment – focuses on ways to successfully align and connect mental health or academic supports and PBIS within the framework of multi-tiered systems of supports.
- Supporting Students with Disabilities –focuses on applying the PBIS framework in contexts where students with disabilities are supported.
- Special Topics – focuses on topics relevant to supporting and enhancing PBIS implementation across strands.
- High Schools – focuses on the implementation of the PBIS framework and related systems in secondary schools.
At the NEPBIS Forum we offer cerificates of attendance that are available at the registration table on Friday.