Leadership Forum Overview
Please mark your calendars for this years NEPBIS Forum!
May 13th & 14th 2021
12 – 4:30 PM
Our 2021 NEPBIS Forum will be a virtual event, and we look forward to connecting with you safely. We are excited to provide our two day program including opportunities to connect with our speakers, but also each other. More details to come, please come back and visit us soon.
Great Lakes Equity Center
University of Connecticut
This Forum has specific strands where series of presentations occur around various applications of the PBIS Framework.
- PBIS Implementation & Sustainability – provides an opportunity for PBIS coaches, trainers, and district/regional administrators to explore issues related to implementation and sustainability.
- School-Wide PBIS – provides an overview of the first tier of School-Wide PBIS, including school climate and contextual fit.
- Class-Wide PBIS – provides an overview of PBIS in the classroom and shares proactive strategies to support teachers’ implementation of Class-Wide PBIS.
- Advanced Tiers of PBIS – focuses on targeted group (Tier 2) and intensive individualized (Tier 3) PBIS. Presenters share practices, systems, data structures, and outcomes.
- Integration & Alignment – focuses on ways to successfully align and connect mental health or academic supports and PBIS within the framework of multi-tiered systems of supports.
- District & State –focuses on building capacity at the school district and state level to implement the MTSS / PBIS framework.
At the NEPBIS Forum we offer cerificates of attendance that are available at the registration table on Friday.