Leadership Forum Overview
We hope this finds you, your families, and your school communities safe and well. Given guidance from state and local governments, we have decided to cancel the 2020 NEPBIS Leadership Forum. If you have already registered, you will receive an automatic refund; please look for an email from UConn conference services regarding this process.
In the meantime, stay healthy and safely connected. There are many wonderful resources to access, including some at pbis.org.
Please mark your calendars for next years NEPBIS Forum!
May 13th & 14th 2021 in Mystic, Connecticut
Mystic Marriott Hotel and Spa
625 North Road, Groton, CT
University of Minnesota
Great Lakes Equity Center
University of Connecticut
This Forum has specific strands where series of presentations occur around various applications of the PBIS Framework.
- PBIS Implementation & Sustainability – provides an opportunity for PBIS coaches, trainers, and district/regional administrators to explore issues related to implementation and sustainability.
- School-Wide PBIS – provides an overview of the first tier of School-Wide PBIS, including school climate and contextual fit.
- Class-Wide PBIS – provides an overview of PBIS in the classroom and shares proactive strategies to support teachers’ implementation of Class-Wide PBIS.
- Advanced Tiers of PBIS – focuses on targeted group (Tier 2) and intensive individualized (Tier 3) PBIS. Presenters share practices, systems, data structures, and outcomes.
- Integration & Alignment – focuses on ways to successfully align and connect mental health or academic supports and PBIS within the framework of multi-tiered systems of supports.
- Supporting Students with Disabilities –focuses on applying the PBIS framework in contexts where students with disabilities are supported.
- Special Topics – focuses on topics relevant to supporting and enhancing PBIS implementation across strands.
- High Schools – focuses on the implementation of the PBIS framework and related systems in secondary schools.
At the NEPBIS Forum we offer cerificates of attendance that are available at the registration table on Friday.